Bluetooth-enabled wireless gives you control over your smartphone device. The Phone Clip gives you a hands-free connection to friends and family using your smartphone. With Bluetooth technology, place and receive calls and adjust volume at the touch of a button.
Watch the video to see what Olivia thought of the Phone Clip.
Free your hands
- Hands free convenience with no need for wires, ear buds or neck worn devices.
- Make calls and have conversations without having to take the phone out of your pocket.
Hear what matters
- Given up on using the phone? Get back in touch with those who matter most.
- Enjoy clear, comfortable conversation even in noisy places.
Move with the music
- Stream music from a Bluetooth enabled device when you’re on the move.
- Enjoy the benefits of quality stereo sound.
- 6 hours of talk time
- 80 hours of standby time
- Call reject and tracker, last number dialed and voice dial functions
- Simultaneous connection to two Bluetooth devices (such as your smartphone and tablet)
- Quality stereo sound when streaming music
- Private and secure connection
No. When you pair the Phone Clip to a Bluetooth enabled phone, you are creating a private link between only these two Bluetooth devices. An encryption key is generated to encrypt all further communication providing for maximum privacy.
Other radio frequency devices in near proximity may cause interference, usually adding a crackling noise. Examples of such devices are other Bluetooth devices, wireless networks, microwave ovens, baby monitors and remote controls. If this occurs, simply move away from the interfering device.
Up to 8 Bluetooth devices can be paired with the Phone Clip, but only 2 Bluetooth devices can be connected/active at a time.
As a default, the Phone Clip will automatically try to connect to the last two Bluetooth devices it has been connected to.
No, any incoming phone calls override the audio stream. The music stream pauses and you will hear the ringing through your sound processor.
The Phone Clip works with a wide range of Bluetooth devices. To find compatible devices look for products supporting one or more of the following Bluetooth profiles: Hands free, Headset. Both profiles are supported by the Phone Clip.
The Phone Clip enables your sound processors to function as a headset for Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones and landline phones.